Hon. Toni E. Clarke (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, bankruptcy, business dissolution, civil rights, condemnation, construction, consumer, contracts, defamation, disability, employment, environmental, financial, governmental, insurance coverage, professional liability, real property, sports & entertainment, trusts & estates, and family law including child/spousal support, custody/visitation and equitable distribution.
• Associate Judge, 7th Judicial Circuit Court for Prince George’s County, 1998-2018. Currently on Senior Status.
• Former Associate County Attorney, Prince George’s County.
• Former State’s Attorney, Prince George’s County.
• President, National Association of Women Judges (NAWJ).
• Past President, University of Maryland School of Law Alumni Association.
• Past Chair, Judicial Division of the American Bar Association.
• Past President, J. Franklyn Bourne Bar Association.
• Past President, Women’s Bar Association of Maryland.
• Past President, Prince George’s County Bar Association.
• Recipient, Rita C. Davidson Award, Women’s Bar Association of Maryland, 2009.
• Recipient, Leaders in Law Award, The Daily Record, 2004.
• Recipient, Top 100 Women in Maryland, The Daily Record, 1999 & 2001.
• Recipient, Distinguished Woman Award, Alliance of Black Women Attorneys of Maryland, 1997.
• Member, American Bar Association; National Bar Association; Maryland State Bar Association; National Association of Women Judges.
• Past Member, Alan Goldstein Inns of Court.
• Alumni Board Member, University of Maryland School of Law.
• Former Adjunct Professor, Prince George’s Community College.
• University of Maryland School of Law, J.D.
• Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information