Hon. Westbrook J. Parker (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, business dissolution, civil rights, condemnation, construction, consumer, contracts, defamation, employment, financial, insurance coverage, local government, professional liability, real property, sports & entertainment, trusts & estates, and family law including child/spousal support, custody/visitation, and equitable distribution.
• Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
• Former Executive Director, The Camp Foundation.
• Judge, 5th Circuit Court, Suffolk, 1986-2000; Chief Judge, 2000-2010.
• Former Partner, Parker, Clark & Parker.
• Former Member and Representative, Education and Executive Committee, Judicial Conference of Virginia.
• Chairman, Pandemic Flu Preparedness Commission for the courts of Virginia.
• Member, Board of Directors of the Franklin-Southampton Charities.
• Recipient, James L. Camp YMCA Volunteer of the Year Award.
• President, Franklin Area Flood Fund.
• Past President, Camp Foundation.
• Member, Elms Foundation.
• University of Richmond Law School, J.D.
• Hampden-Sydney College, BA.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information