Hon. William G. Simmons (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Family law, personal injury, medical malpractice, construction, contracts, product liability, corporate, defamation, employment, labor, professional liability, and real estate disputes.
• Judge, District Court of Maryland, Montgomery County, 2006- 2016.
• Former Partner, Simmons & Lopes, P.A., Rockville, MD.
• Former Attorney, Massengill & Michael, P.A., Gaithersburg, MD.
• First Lieutenant, United States Army.
• Bar Leader, Montgomery County Bar Foundation.
• Member, Montgomery County Bar Association. Past Chair, Lawyer-to-Lawyer Program. Former Member, Fee Dispute Resolution Committee.
• Member, Inns of Court.
• Co-Chair, State of Maryland State Bar Lawyer Assistance Program.
• Past Chair, Montgomery County Alcohol and Drug Abuse Advisory Council.
• Former Member, Judicial Mental Health and Addiction’s Committee.
• Former Adjunct Professor, University of Baltimore School of Law.
• Former Adjunct Professor, Montgomery College.
• Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
• American University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information