Hon. Marcus Z. Shar (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, professional liability, contracts, defamation, and civil rights.
• Associate Judge, 8th Judicial Circuit Court for Baltimore City, 2008-2021.
• Former Partner, Shar, Rosen & Warshaw, LLC.
• Former Partner, Bierer, Shar & Allentoff, P.A.
• Former Associate, Law Offices of Peter G. Angelos.
• Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers.
• Former Member, Executive Committee of the Maryland Circuit Judges Association.
• Former Member, Maryland State Judicial Ethics Committee.
• Former Member, Maryland Judiciary’s Education Committee; Former Chair, Judicial Education Subcommittee.
• Former Co-Coordinator, Maryland’s Residential New Trial Judges’ Orientation Program.
• Member, Maryland State Bar Association; Baltimore City Bar Association.
• Recipient, Leadership Excellence Award, Judicial College of Maryland.
• Former Adjunct Professor, University of Maryland School of Law; University of Baltimore School of Law.
• Former Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Maryland School of Medicine.
• University of Maryland School of Law, J.D.
• Ohio State University, B.S.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information