Hon. Stanley P. Klein (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Family law, personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, professional liability, employment, contracts, real estate, construction, condemnation and business dissolution.
- Judge, 19th Circuit Court, Fairfax County, 1992-2010.
- Commissioner in Chancery, Fairfax Circuit Court, 1988-1992.
- Former Partner, Klein & Greenspun.
- Former Adjunct Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law.
- Former Adjunct Professor of Law, American University, Washington College of Law.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Former Member, Boyd-Graves Conference.
- Member, George Mason Inn of Court, Emeritus.
- Current or former Member, Virginia State Bar, District of Columbia Bar, and Maryland State Bar Association.
- Current or former Member, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, Virginia Bar Association, and Fairfax Bar Association.
- Former Chair, Virginia State Bar, Standing Committee on Professionalism.
- Former Member, Executive Committee, Judicial Conference of Virginia.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Temple B’Nai Shalom, 2000-2010.
- Recognized as 2014 Virginia “Leaders in the Law” by Virginia Lawyers Weekly
- Selected as “Legal Elite” in Alternative Dispute Resolution, Virginia Business, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2019.
- Listed as a “Top Lawyer” for Mediation in Washington DC by the Washingtonian, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2018.
- Georgetown University, J.D.
- State University of New York, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information