Kenneth L. Thompson, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, product liability, professional malpractice, and mass tort litigation as well as general commercial matters including contracts, business dissolution, employment, real estate and governmental relations.
- Partner, Venable LLP, Baltimore.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Fellow, American Board of Trial Advocates.
- Former Chairman, Judicial Nominating Commission for Baltimore City.
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Baltimore Municipal Golf Corporation.
- Board of Trustees, Baltimore City Bar Foundation.
- Board of Trustees, Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Former Member, Ethics Committee, Maryland State Bar Association.
- Recognized for “Leadership in Law,” Daily Record, 2007.
- Current or former listings: Best Lawyers in America and Maryland Super Lawyers.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D.
- University of Maryland, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information