Morton A. Faller, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Commercial and real estate litigation, business bankruptcy and reorganizations, business dissolution, condemnation, construction, consumer disputes, contracts, defamation, disability, employment, professional liability, financial, insurance coverage, intellectual property, real property, sports & entertainment, and estate planning & administration.
- Former Partner, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A., Potomac, MD.
- Former Chair, Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
- Former Chair, Title Dispute Resolution Group, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
- Former Managing Partner, Meyer, Faller, Weisman and Rosenberg, P.C., Washington, DC.
- Member of District of Columbia (1971) and Maryland (1972) Bars.
- Past President, Bankruptcy Bar Association for the District of Maryland.
- Listed in Washingtonian’s Top Lawyers, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, and 2017.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
- Listed in Maryland SuperLawyers and District of Columbia SuperLawyers.
- Mediator of civil disputes for more than 30 years.
- Court approved mediator, Circuit Courts for Montgomery, Frederick, Calvert, Washington, and Howard Counties, MD.
- Court approved mediator, United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland and formerly United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Author, Dispute Resolution of Bankruptcy Cases, Maryland Bar Journal, Sept./Oct. 2005.
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D.
- University of Delaware, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information