Morton A. Faller, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Commercial and real estate litigation including, business, estate planning and administration, business bankruptcy and reorganizations, and family law.
- Formerly Of Counsel, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A., Potomac, MD.
- Former Chair, Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
- Former Chair, Title Dispute Resolution Group, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
- Member of District of Columbia (1971) and Maryland (1972) Bars.
- Former Managing Partner, Meyer, Faller, Weisman and Rosenberg, P.C., Washington, DC.
- Past President, Bankruptcy Bar Association for the District of Maryland.
- Listed in Washingtonian’s Top Lawyers, 2007, 2009, 2011, and 2013.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
- Listed in Maryland SuperLawyers and District of Columbia SuperLawyers.
- Mediator of civil disputes for more than 30 years.
- Court approved mediator, Circuit Courts for Montgomery, Frederick, Calvert, Washington, and Howard Counties, MD.
- Court approved mediator, United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland and United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Author, Dispute Resolution of Bankruptcy Cases, Maryland Bar Journal, Sept./Oct. 2005.
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D.
- University of Delaware, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information