Robert A. Peay, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Corporate & transactional law, mergers & acquisitions, securities, corporate governance, business dissolution, consumer, contracts, employment, financial, and real estate.
• General Counsel, The McCammon Group, 2022 – present.
• Managing Partner, Robert A. Peay, PLLC, 2012- present.
• Fractional general counsel to a publicly traded (NASDAQ) $250 million diversified manufacturing company, including M&A, contract work, Securities law compliance, labor and employment, litigation management and strategic planning.
• Fractional general counsel to a $1 billion privately held distribution business, including lease management of real estate portfolio of the client’s 85 locations in 29 states.
• Sell and Buy-side legal representation of numerous privately held businesses in a variety of industries including behavioral healthcare, retail, legal services, and industrial manufacturing.
• Significant real estate experience including sale lease-back transactions, leasing, and purchase/sale transactions.
• Chief Executive Officer & President, Bizport, Ltd., 2008-2012.
• Associate, Corporate Section, McGuire Woods LLP, 2005-2008.
• Associate, Corporate Section, Williams Mullen, P.C., 2003-2005.
• Judicial Clerkship, The Honorable Donald W. Lemons, Supreme Court of Virginia, 2002-2003.
• University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude.
• Managing Editor of the University of Richmond Law Review.
• University of Richmond, Robins School of Business, MBA.
• Hampden-Sydney College, B.A., Magna Cum Laude.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information