Thomas E. Albro, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, legal malpractice, personal injury litigation, defamation, and First Amendment cases.
- Partner, Tremblay & Smith, L.L.P., Charlottesville.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America (personal injury litigation and legal malpractice law categories).
- Member, 2021 Class of the Virginia Lawyers Weekly “Lawyers Hall of Fame”.
- Former Chair, Boyd-Graves Conference.
- Former Chair, Standing Committee on Lawyer Advertising and Solicitation, Virginia State Bar.
- Former Chair, Litigation Section Board of Governors, Virginia State Bar.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
- Former President, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member of the Board of Directors, Lawyers Helping Lawyers.
- Former Instructor, University of Virginia School of Law (trial advocacy).
- Fellow, Virginia Law Foundation.
- Former Chair, Virginia State Board for Community Colleges.
- Former Member, Charlottesville City Council.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Cornell University, A.B.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information