John A.C. Keith, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Commercial, trusts and estates, personal injury, professional malpractice, employment, real estate, and fiduciary disputes.
- Partner, Blankingship & Keith, P.C., Fairfax.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Commissioner in Chancery, Fairfax Circuit Court.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2001.
- Listed in Super Lawyers in Virginia and Washington, D.C. in Civil Litigation.
- Recognized as Virginia “Legal Elite” by Virginia Business since 2000.
- Chair, VSB/VBA Joint Commission on Multidisciplinary Practice.
- Fellow, Member of the Board of Directors, President-elect (2005-2006), Virginia Law Foundation.
- Former Chair, Standing Committee on Legal Ethics and 10th District Grievance Committee, Virginia State Bar.
- Former Faculty Member, Professionalism Course, Virginia State Bar.
- Member, Steering-Committee, Boyd-Graves Conference.
- Former Chair, Circuit Court Committee, Fairfax Bar Association.
- Member, Litigation Section, American Bar Association; American Counsel Association.
- Chairman of Corporate Board, Fairfax Police Youth Club.
- Former Member, Standing Committee, Episcopal Diocese of Virginia, 2006.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information